RMA was founded on the premise that all students, regardless of previous setbacks, race, or socio-economic status, can graduate and achieve at the highest levels of college and career. RMA is helping students reimagine public high school in Texas. Today, with 9 schools in operation serving 2,000 students throughout Texas, RMA Texas public schools are living proof that different outcomes are possible when students are given every opportunity to be successful.
How We Are Different
We provide our learners with a high-quality, personalized education that prepares them to compete in the global marketplace and give back to their communities. Through enrichment opportunities, individualized instruction, and innovative curriculum, we educate the entire child, teaching more than just the textbook. While RMA is designed to assist all students, we also specialize in Credit Recovery and Dropout Recovery offerings.
At RMA, we know students’ success is dependent on great teaching. That’s why we invest in developing teacher leaders through effective coaching, weekly instructional dialogue, and ongoing leadership development opportunities to meet the important goals of student learning and achievement.
- Four-hour morning or afternoon sessions
- Accelerated credit opportunities
- Course Credit-Recovery offerings
- Dropout-Recovery services
- Small-class sizes
- Individualized instruction to address deficits and propel progress
- Fully certified teaching staff
- RMA created Canvas curriculum
- Daily integration and utilization of Adobe technology and laptops
- Free public, TEA accredited high school
- CORPUS CHRISTI
- FORT WORTH